- Sausage – One pound
- Cream Cheese – 8 ounces
- Shredded Cheese – 1 1/2 cups
- Eggs – 8
- Whipping Cream 1/4 cup
- Salt – pinch
- Pepper – pinch
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Brown sausage in skillet
- Once brown add cream cheese. Mix and allow to melt.
- Whisk eggs, whipping cream, salt, and pepper.
- After sausage and cream cheese mixture becomes gooey, mix in one cup of shredded cheese and remove from heat.
- Spread sausage mixture into 9×13 pan.
- Pour eggs over sausage mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Cook at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.