These wild keto pizza bites are a party smash! While these ketogenic pizza bites do not take long to make, they will disappear even quicker. If you love pizza and love the keto lifestyle, then these are for you. If you love pizza and just want to cut out the nasty needless carbs and grains, then these are for you!
- Mini muffin pan
Wild Keto Pizza Bite Ingredients
- Mozzarella balls
- Tomato paste
- Fresh basil
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees while prepping the wild keto pizza bites
- Cut 3-4 small slits in the edges of the pepperoni so they form cups when pressed into the muffin pan
- Place a pepperoni into the bottom of each cup of the muffin pan.
- Place into oven for 5 minutes to allow pepperoni to crisp.
- Remove muffin pan after 5 minutes and allow to cool for 5 minutes
- Next place 1/2 teaspoon of tomato paste on the pepperoni and spread around.
- Place 2-3 mozzarella balls into each muffin cup
- Top with basil if so desired.
- Place in oven for 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Devour and enjoy!
Dress it up by topping it with extra pepperoni, sausage, beef, and spices as desired.