Wild keto fluffy waffles that wont make you fluffy!
These fluffy Keto waffles that are so simple to make that a 3-year-old can do it.
So there is no reason you can not enjoy these low carb keto waffles for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
We made 3 big fluffy Belgian waffles and momma and I ended up splitting one because the offspring each devoured a whole one with no syrup needed!
- Eggs – 5
- Almond flour – ½ cup
- Sweetener (granulated) – 4 tbsp
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Vanilla – 2 tsp
- Heavy cream – 3 Tbsp
- Butter – 5 Tbsp
- Separate eggs and whisk whites. Save the yolks!
- In separate bowl mix egg yolks, almond flour, sweetener, and baking powder.
- Slowly mix in melted butter.
- Mix in heavy cream and vanilla.
- Fold whites into mixture. Fold and mix in keeping air in the mixture to improve fluffiness.
- Pour into waffle maker and eagerly wait!
- Devour waffle!!!
- Serving size: 1 Waffle
- Fat: 33 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Total Carbs: 11 g
- Net Carbs: 4 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Sugar: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 16 g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 0 g
#Ketointhewild and let us know how they turn out!